INSEAD eLab is the research and analytics center of INSEAD that studies how organizations can better leverage technology enabled business innovations.
A key objective of INSEAD eLab is to help organizations innovate and compete in a data driven digital world.
INSEAD eLab pursues this by:
- Drawing on a variety of resources to develop novel and rigorous research;
- Drawing upon INSEAD's extensive networks in academia, business, and the public sector to ensure that its research findings are highly relevant to decision makers;
- Providing academics and business executives with opportunities to learn from each other and collaborate more effectively.
Key Areas of Interest
An important goal of the center is to pursue diverse projects at multiple levels of analysis (e.g. from individual decision making and consumer behaviour, to business processes, organizational performance, as well as the macroeconomic impact of technology) to provide broader perspective and deeper insights for each of the three research streams developed. To this purpose, INSEAD eLab researchers use a variety of methodologies ranging for examplefrom econometrics, to computational statistics and novel data analytics tools, to case studies and surveys.
INSEAD eLab focuses on three inter-related areas:
1. Analytics and Business Insights:
- Develop novel data driven methodologies for solving business problems;
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research to inform business decisions.
2. ICT and Competitiveness:
- Develop new insights on the impact of technology on competitiveness and organizational performance.
3. Global Technology Trends and Issues:
- Study the broader impact of technology on organizations, industries, markets, and the global economy.
Click here for a sample list of past and existing research publications of INSEAD eLab
INSEAD eLab Sponsors and Partners
Sponsoring INSEAD eLab research is an opportunity for an organization to:
- Demonstrate thought leadership by supporting research and publications that are developed using rigorous methods and presented in ways that are useful to decision makers;
- Develop research-based insights using state-of-the-art analyses that provide valuable input to the sponsor's key decisions and activities;
- Offer key stakeholders opportunities, such as research workshops, to discuss common challenges and solutions within a neutral environment;
- Build bridges between academia, the private sector, governement, and international organizations.
INSEAD eLab is also actively involved in company-sponsored events and research forums workshop sessions to present its findings to academia, business and the public sector.
Click here for a sample list of past and existing sponsors of INSEAD eLab